If you have specialist needs, we are fully equipped to deal with all circumstances. Don’t be afraid to ask.
We provide a bespoke independent service to our clients by helping them to:
- Find the leading mortgage and insurance solutions,
- Not lose money unnecessarily by paying too much for their current borrowing.
- Use the correct amount of deposit to secure the best interest rate offering.
- Avoid paying hefty early redemption penalties or administration costs by partial loan repayments during the mortgage term.
- Check how best to structure the term of any borrowing, in connection with your age, objectives and retirement plans.
- Understand the risks associated with different repayment types (repayment, interest only or part and part).
- Not waste time and money with lenders and providers that appear attractive at first glance, but would ultimately not accept them due to strict underwriting criteria (Income sources, deposit size, frequency of income, existing debt, property type, expenditure commitments, credit history would not suit the lender’s appetite for risk).
- Review how best to use their existing provisions while recommending any suitable new solutions.
- Not waste money by paying too much for insurance to protect their assets.
- Place their insurance in the right name, ownership and trust so that they legally and ethically do not pay too much tax when they pass on their estate.
Offering specialist mortgage and protection advice for:
- Help to buy
- First time buyers
- Residential and buy to let
- Home movers and remortgages
- Debt consolidation
- Self employed and shift workers
Leading panel of providers for:
- Life cover
- Critical illness cover
- Income protection
- Whole of life
- Previous medical issues
- Money saving and life event reviews