Retirement planning and the options available to you… We’d all like to make the most of our retirement, and it’s important to think about the whole of your finances when planning for the enjoyable retirement you are looking for. At LMAP Equity Release, we specialise in these considerations, and I’d be happy to discuss your needs and provide you with no-obligation and impartial advice, to help you build a retirement plan that best suits your requirements. If you are over 55 and own your own home you could be eligible for a lifetime mortgage, which could allow you to unlock some of the money tied up in your home without you having to move. A tax free lump sum or regular income with no monthly repayments could help with the extras you’d like to afford:
- Repaying your existing mortgage or other debts to reduce your monthly outgoings
- Home improvements or modifications
- A well-earned holiday
- Helping the family
- Or just supplementing your income for occasional treats
With a lifetime mortgage, the loan and interest would be repaid through the eventual sale of your home, subject to the terms and conditions of the provider. Personal advice to choose the option that best suits your needs. Choosing to release money from your home is a big decision and there’s more than one option when it comes to boosting your retirement funds, so it’s important to look at all the choices available to you alongside all the benefits and considerations. A lifetime mortgage would for example impact the inheritance you may want to leave, or could affect your entitlement to means-tested benefits. I’d be happy to set up a meeting with you and any close relatives you would like to be part of the discussion, to talk about everything in detail, and, with access to plans from leading lenders such as Legal & General, Aviva, More 2 Life and Retirement Advantage, help you choose the option that best meets your needs. If you did decide to take out a lifetime mortgage following my advice, there would be a typical fee of £699 for arranging everything for you. If you would like to discuss this, or any other matters regarding financial planning, please just give us a call on 01522 523110 to arrange a time that suits you best.
Why choose LMAP Equity Release:
- Research and compare the whole of market
- As a mortgage and Equity Release adviser Gavin can search for the ideal solution for you, whether a lifetime mortgage or standard residential
- No fees up front – fee is payable only on completion
- Gavin will visit you in the comfort of your own home
- Proud to be a member of the Equity Release Council, the Equity Release Club and the Later Life Academy
- Gavin will also check your entitlement to any State Benefits and any effect an Equity Release product may have and how to best manage them
- We work with several solicitors who only charge a fee on completion and are experts in Equity Release products
A lifetime mortgage is a long term commitment which could accumulate interest and is secured against your home. Equity release is not right for everyone and may reduce the value of your estate
Think carefully before securing other debts against your property.
Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
There may be a fee for arranging a mortgage and the precise amount will depend on your circumstances. This will typically be £399.
As with all insurance policies, conditions and exclusions will apply.
Get in touch
The Old Pumping Station
Great Northern Terrace
Tel: 01522 253110